Modified Feeding Pump Backpack
Perfect for toddlers or young children - mobile feeding means freedom!
✓ High-quality backpack
✓ Detachable chest strap available to purchase here
✓ Free tubing clip with each bag
✓ Ready to dispatch in 1-3 business days
Mobile feeding means freedom! Modifications to these backpacks include:
- Side exit hole to allow for easy access to the tubing for connection
- Internal clip to hang 1L reusable Nutricia bottles or 500ml ready to hang pouches
- Internal velcro strap to help keep the bottles/pouches from moving around too much
- Entry hole from front pocket to the main compartment of the bag. Place the pump in the pocket and pass through the tubing to connect to your bottle
- Please note you will need to use the mobile giving sets with this backpack and a bottle hanger for use with small bottles (eg. Dr Brown bottles)
- Free tubing clip with each bag to help secure excess tubing
- Adjustable mesh bottle pocket
- Padded, adjustable comfy straps
- Write on name tag inside
- Easy to clean lining
- Size (cm) 28l x 13w x 30h
- Fits kids 109cm to 125cm tall
Modified by a mum who knows exactly what it’s like managing tube feeding with an active child, these modified backpacks will help ensure that tube feeding is clean, cute and far from clinical!
Delivery: Please note that international delivery options and timeframes have been impacted due to Covid-19. Please read our shipping policy before placing an order.